Financial relief for refugees and students from Ukraine
The Rectorate of the University of Graz has agreed to minimise the financial burden for students from Ukraine with regard to the tuition fee and the student contribution (ÖH contribution).
- Until further notice, persons expelled from Ukraine as well as existing students with Ukrainian citizenship do not pay the tuition fee or the tuition fee for the winter semester 2022/23 is waived for them.
- The student fee ("ÖH-Beitrag") for students from Ukraine whose financial situation does not allow them to pay it, is covered by the ÖH. This guarantees insurance coverage and continued enrollment in the course of studies in any case.
- Attendance of individual courses (= extraordinary study) is possible for persons from Ukraine; the tuition fee is waived for them.
- Attendance of courses at the University Sports Institute USI is possible.
- Interested persons receive a UniGrazOnline account and thus access to all university resources
- Loans for affected students in financial emergencies
- Subsidy for psychotherapeutic care
- Help with problems with student residences
- Help with opening Austrian student bank accounts
- Assumption of the ÖH contribution (if payment is not possible)
>> BE A BUDDY!
The University of Graz has set up a donation account to support displaced scientists from Ukraine. This enables them to continue their academic activities in research and teaching.
IBAN: AT52 3800 0000 0021 4460