- MORE Initiative of the Austrian University Conference (uniko)
- Global Research Groups Supporting Ukrainian Scientists
- Science for Ukraine
- iiE Scholar Rescue Fund
- studyinaustria.at: Information for Students and Researchers from Ukraine
- Scholar Rescue Fund
- European Fund for Displaced Scientists
- Projects involving Ukrainian researchers can be extended quickly.
- New funding applications by and with Ukrainian researchers affected by the war are reviewed in a fast-track procedure.
- German language courses for students and researchers from Ukraine, Belarus and Russia
- Ukrainisch-Semesterkurs für AnfängerInnen
- Tandem - Matching of Language Learning Partnerships Ukraine ‒ Austria
Also relevant for researchers:
- Initiative "Saving Ukrainian Cultural Heritage"
- News on the website of the Faculty of Catholic Theology
- ÖAD: Infopoint Ukraine
- ERA4Ukraine – a new portal for researchers from Ukraine at EURAXESS
- Ukrainian Short-Term Fellowships for Molecular Biologists
- Open Positions for Ukrainian Scientists at Ludwig Boltzmann Institut
- War in Ukraine – help and support from the BMBWF
- MSCA4Ukraine scheme
Nationals of the Ukraine can only start their employment or take up scholarly tasks (e.g. as fellow) at the University of Graz with the Blue Card (“Ausweis für Vertriebene”). Only registering and applying for the card are not sufficient. In the case of employment or a scholarship/fellowship, Ukrainians have to de-register from basic care (Grundversorgung).
The University of Graz has set up a donation account to support displaced scientists from Ukraine. This enables them to continue their academic activities in research and teaching.
IBAN: AT52 3800 0000 0021 4460